Finding a reliable and trustworthy chiropractor doesn't have to be a stressful experience. Our doctor graduated at the top of his class, is board-certified and has a long-standing relationship with the community.
Dr. James Kim
Dr. James Kim graduated Cum Laude from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. In his practice, Dr. Kim focuses on injury care, acute/chronic pain, and performance enhancement through the use of the most up to date manual therapy, rehabilitation methods, and chiropractic adjustment. He is certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners and licensed by the Virginia Board of Medicine.
Dr. Kim's certifications include:
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Practictioner (CCSP)
- Certified Active Release Technique (ART) Provider
- Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner (C.C.E.P) specializing in the treatment of upper and lower extremities (TMJ, shoulder, arm, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, leg, knee, ankle, feet)
- Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner
- Certified Decompression Therapy Practitioner
- Certified Sound Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization Provider
Dr. Kim regularly attends seminars regularly to enhance his clinical knowledge and improve his level of service to the community.