How Health Insurance Works?
* Deductible is the amount you pay before your insurance kicks in.
* Co-payment is a set rate you pay for every office visits.
* Co-insurance is the percentage of costs you pay after you met your deductible.
* Out-of-pocket means the medical expenses you must pay. Your insurance company will cover 100% of expenses after you met the maximum of out-of-pocket amount.
* We do accept (In-network):
CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
Medicare Part B
United Health Care
We accept most major insurances
* Not In-network: Medicaid, Kaiser, Anthem BCBS Health Keeper, Tricare, and Cigna
: We take the out-of-network benefits if your insurance plan has it.
* Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do if my insurance company is not on the list?
: Please contact us through the web site to check your insurance company.
What should I ask to verify my own benefits to my insurance company?
: You need to ask your Chiropractic and Physical Therapy services benefits.
Is the insurance benefits guaranteed?
: The eligibility response is revived directly form the insurance company. The response does not guarantee benefit and is not intended as a guarantee of coverage.
* For the patients who does not have health insurance:
We welcome all patients. Please contact us. We appreciate the opportunity to explain about our discounted fee schedule.